did i purchase a t-shirt today that is relating to grammar?
does it have to do with oxford commas?
the world will never know.
edit: IS IT IRONIC THAT I USED IMPROPER GRAMMAR IN THIS POST
“how much cocaine is too much”
“what happens when you od on cocaine”
reasons i should be your friend:
- my hands are soft i think because people tell me
- i probably have a soft face too
- i am willing to play with your hair platonically
- whenever i eat french fries you can have some
- YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO ASK YOU CAN JUST TAKE A FRENCH FRY OR TWO
- not all the french fries though
what if Aaron was using the Graceland twitter one day, without letting us all know and he read the replies like “oh these people seem real nice, maybe I will make a Twitter after all.” then the next day there’s a news story like “AARON TVEIT HOLDS THE RECORD FOR THE MOST RESTRAINING ORDERS MADE IN ONE DAY.”